10 Pictures That Prove Mr Khanna is the Most Stylish Indian Celeb on Instagram
Rahul Khanna may not have achieved the kind of the fame expected of him, but he’s onto something special. What he lacks in terms of his acting skills, he makes up for in the style department.
If you don’t already, then you ought to follow his on Instagram. He might teach you a thing or two about style. Here are 10 pictures to prove our bold claim.
1. He debuted on Instagram, by sharing a style tip.
2. He knows a thing or two about how important it is to aesthetically display stuff on Instagram.
“With money in your pocket, you are wise and you are handsome and you sing well, too.” – Yiddish proverb My new wallet. A bit of sunshine for the gloomy #monsoon months ahead. A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on
3. His engraved vintage trunks – Talk about travelling in style!
A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on
4. He cares about the little details.
My faithful, old friends & trusty travel companions. #vintage #sterlingsilver #cufflinks #collarpin A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on
5. Because eating healthy will always be in style.
Full steam ahead! One of my favourite ways of making a quick, healthful dinner is using a traditional Chinese bamboo steamer. A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on
6. When he shares his love for vintage fashion.
Such style! 1940 (World War II): The first group of Indian pilots arrive in the UK. (Via @ IndiaHistoryPic on Twitter) A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on
7. He makes sure to spread the word about useful fashion clothing.
8. He cares enough to add pocket squares.
I try to take a strong pocket square game on the road. A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on
9. He wins a style award, clad in a sharp suit, paired with a bowtie.
Kind words from Vijendra Bhardwaj — one of my most favourite stylists to work with! (Via www.rediff.com) GQ India’s Best Dressed Men is a definitive list of India’s 50 most stylish men. Vijendra Bhardwaj, Fashion Director, GQ India, picks some of his favourites: “I’ve had the pleasure of working with Rahul Khanna on many GQ shoots. A perennial on the GQ Best Dressed list, he’s a blend of the three crucial C’s: Cool. Charming. Courteous. Here, I styled him as the quintessential Vintage Star. The Roberto Cavalli tux and the slapped-on moustache laid the foundation. RK’s charm completed the picture.”
10. His über vintage trunks travel the world with him.
2:30PM, Check-In, JFK Airport, New York. A photo posted by Rahul Khanna (@mrkhanna) on