Lost Track of the Week? Here it is, All Summed Up in 10 Tweets
The weekend is here and you were probably loaded with so much of work that you couldn’t get hold of what happened throughout the week. It’s time to #discover.
Here is the week summed up in some hilarious tweets.
1. Benedict Cumberbatch announces his engagement in a newspaper, the old-school style.
First George Clooney, now Benedict Cumberbatch. Who are middle-class women going to pretend to fancy now?
— Michael Hogan (@michaelhogan) November 5, 2014
2. Disney’s title choice, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens, disappoints people.
“The Force Awakens and Is Really Mad About Those Prequels Made While It was Sleeping”
— Peter Sagal (@petersagal) November 6, 2014
3. #AlexfromTarget- The Internet star of the week.
4. Taylor Swift pulls her music from Spotify.
5. Arnab Goswami vs Swamy Subramaniam: The Newshour Debate on Times Now
6. Martin Short releases his heartfelt, yet witty memoir.
Martin Short’s terrific new book is out today. I’m mentioned in the chapter “Punks Who Ripped Me Off.” — Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) November 4, 2014
7. Lena Dunham’s new book titled ‘Not that Kind of Girl’ stirs controversy as she casually talks about sexually abusing her young sister.
8. Mia Love becomes the first black female Republican.
9. Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar hits the big screens.
Interstellar: two hours of McConaughey behind the controls of a spaceship, saying he’s not doing it to be cool or to make a statement. — Tim Siedell (@badbanana) November 4, 2014
10. A SpiceJet flight experiences an odd obstacle while take-off in Surat.
Everyone, please update your Horrors List. Thank you. “Indian airline SpiceJet hits buffalo during take-off” http://t.co/VGThaeHofi
— pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee) November 7, 2014